WHY ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS A GOOD CHOICE FOR YOUR NEW DENTURE?
Implant retained dentures are more stable and natural feeling than most other types of dentures. Implants are a proven with a high clinical success rate. Patients who have chosen for dental implants often remark how similar the implant feels to their own natural teeth which gives the patient a new found confidence.
Because the denture palate is no longer required for full dentures with implants they allow you taste and feel your food more naturally. Many patients who choose implant-supported dentures share that they are happy and comfortable for the first time since losing their natural teeth.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
- Improved ability to eat, appearance, confidence and self-esteem.
- Be social again and spend more time with family and friends.
- Your mouth is restored to a more natural state which allows superior long-term esthetics, enhancing the beauty of your smile and quality of your life.
- Increased denture comfort and stability.
- Helps to prevent bone loss an increases overall oral health.
- Tissue resorption is reduced decreasing gum tissue shrinkage.
- Stability during eating meaning less food seepage under the denture.
- Dietary nutritional benefits.
Implant retained dentures are no longer financially out of reach for the average consumer. Click here to get pre-approved for financing today!